COMMITTED TO SOCIALLY SUSTAINABLE DIRECT TRADE COFFEE
We don’t consume coffee in the same ways that our grandparents did so why are people still sourcing it like them? Those Coffee People take a unique approach to sourcing the most remarkable green coffee beans for the modern day roasters and importers by:
- Eliminating the uncertainty of large-scale wholesalers and establishing direct trade contacts, so you know exactly where your coffee was grown and harvested, and by whom
- Engaging in the ultimate knowledge sharing process by gaining first hand expertise and experience across the supply chain
- Offering complimentary marketing services to all of our customers in order for them to share their coffee’s story with their final customer
We know that coffee is a story, and we are here to help
you make your story extraordinary.
WHERE WE HAVE SUPPLIED OUR COFFEE BEANS
Those Coffee People are a trusted specialty coffee supplier for small businesses and other companies and have exported to clients across 12 countries on 5 continents. Next, let’s add your country’s flag to the map!
OUR SOURCING MODEL
A perfect farm to cup experience
Working closely alongside the Core Team is an unparalleled group of partners and associates that make this entire process possible, including:
- Mentors and advisors with combined experience spanning centuries
- Extensive shipping and logistics network
- Farmer and coffee cooperative network
- In-house audio-visual professional to capture the story of each of our coffees.
MEDELLIN – OUR HOME CITY
Learn more about why we are based in this beautiful Colombian Andean city from our blog post here.