Connecting International Coffee Professionals and Farmers
We connect farmers in Colombia’s famed coffee region with buyers, roasters, retailers and coffee shop owners across the world. Discover the fascinating origin stories and sheer variety of coffee beans that this amazing country has to offer. You’ll have the opportunity to meet farmers, forge personal connections, pick coffee and gain first-hand experience of coffee processing.
Here’s What You’ll Experience During Your Trip
We work with a network of producers, from smallholders, private cooperatives and large estates. You’ll tour the farms, meet the growers, taste the origins and learn about growing, processing and the supply chain.
Coffee is a way of life in Colombia. The beauty of the coffee region can barely be put into words. Experience an industry and a way of life that has existed for centuries while enjoying the famed Colombian hospitality.
Crisscross the Colombian coffee region in private transport, winding along cloud forest mountain passes. Witness the contrast between sleepy villages where beans are grown and bustling cities where trading is done.
All Our Coffee Origin Trips Include The Following
- Visit farms in Colombia’s famed coffee region
- Meet farmers, discuss the industry and share professional insights and knowledge
- Plentiful coffee tastings during farm and processing visits
- Spanish to English interpreters
- Private transport during the entire length of your trip
- All accommodation is pre-booked and managed for you
- Professional photographer available to capture original images for your brand and marketing materials
Contact Us For More Details