School Fundraising Coffee
Specialty coffee with a profit of over 125% for your school
What better school fundraising idea than selling high-quality Colombian coffee? At Those Coffee People, we provide you with the best school fundraising idea of custom-designed coffee bags for your school’s fundraising efforts while at the same time, your purchase contributes to educational or environmental impact initiatives!
The best school fundraising idea?
Let us take care of delivering excellent products so you can focus on raising money for your school with ease!
Our exclusive portfolio of coffees, specifically for school fundraisers, is crafted to maximize profit and provide your community with a well-appreciated product, coffee!
Our coffees are classified by premium or specialty with approximately over 100% return on investment and with low minimum orders starting at 150 bags you can mix and match your selection.
Complete your school fundraising idea and customize your order! Choose your 1. Coffee 2. Size of Bag 3. Roast Specification 4. Customize your bag!
How to order for your school fundraiser?
01. Here you can find our brochure, estimated profit, and ways of buying
02. Arrange an introductory call with our co-founder Jennifer Poole, so we can walk through your school fundraising ideas and together see how Those Coffee People may support raise more profit.
03. Fill out the buying form. After the reception of your filled order form, we will provide you with a final invoice, including payment information, for your accounting purposes.
04. PS We have a subscription model of specialty coffees so you don’t have to order each time you run out of stock and you can keep your customers coming back for more each month.
What are the keys to success for a school fundraising idea?
As a teacher, you know that fundraising can be a crucial part of your school’s success. But with so many different fundraising ideas out there, it can be hard to know which one will be the most successful for your school.
To help you decide, here are some key tips for successful school fundraising ideas:
1. Make sure your fundraising idea is something your community will actually like. Make sure the fundraiser you choose is closely related to your school’s mission and goals. This will ensure that everyone involved is invested in the success of the fundraiser.
2. Set realistic goals. Before you start any fundraising activity, set realistic goals so that you can measure the success of your efforts. It’s very important to understand the pricing strategy and project the expected profit margin.
3. Get the whole school involved. Fundraising activities are much more likely to be successful when the entire school is involved. Try to get students, teachers, staff, and even parents involved in the process.
4. Utilize technology. Using tools like social media, mobile apps, and even email can help you spread the word about your fundraiser and get more people involved. With our fundraising coffee, we can provide you with content that you can share to promote your products!
5. Make it fun. Fundraising can be a great way to build morale and community in your school. Use creative and fun tactics for your fundraiser to keep everyone engaged and excited about the activity.
By following these key tips, you can ensure that your school’s fundraising ideas are successful. With the right strategy, you can raise the funds you need to reach your goals and make a positive impact on your school.